Acupuncture Balances Your Body, Your Mind and Your Spirit Contact Daphne acupuncture center - serving Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, and North Dallas, TX communities
Hours of Operation
MON – WES – FRI: 10AM – 4PM
TUE – THU: 1PM – 6PM
Weekends: by appointment only
6800 Weiskopf Ave, Suite 150
McKinney, TX 75070
Welcome to Daphne
Providing McKinney, TX area residents with traditional acupuncture treatments
At Daphne Acupuncture Center in McKinney, we’ll treat your spirit and your body. Our practice is designed to restore your body to its natural state so it can heal itself. Between your work life, personal life and home life, stress and tension can build up in your body and affect your health in several ways, such as:
- Weakening your immune system
- Causing headaches and other body aches
- Raising your blood pressure
- Increasing your anxiety, resulting in depression
- Causing acid reflux and heartburn
We’ll treat your body using natural, proven-effective methods to improve your overall wellness.
Call 469-328-3680 to find out about this month’s specials.
Rely on knowledge passed down from generation to generation Providing McKinney, TX area residents with traditional acupuncture treatments
After leaving her career in software engineering, our owner, Daphne Su, returned to her familial roots as a fourth-generation practitioner of Chinese medicine. Her family began practicing these treatment methods over 100 years ago while living outside of Shanghai and soon became famous in the area for being able to successfully treat problems that others could not.
Our goal is to carry on our family legacy by offering natural remedies for pain and other debilitating symptoms you’re experiencing. We’ll make sure you leave our office feeling refreshed and balanced.
Contact our acupuncture center in McKinney, TX for more information about acupuncture and other natural therapy treatments.
The following list is the most common health issues we have seen at our acupuncture clinic:
- Arthritis & Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bell’s Palsy
- Digestive System ( Like Acid Reflux, IBS, etc…)
- Emotional disorder (anxiety, depression, stress, or bipolar)
- Facial rejuvenation
- Improve Memory and Concentration
- Menopause symptomes
- Pain Management (Like Migraines & other Headache, Neck , Shoulder, Elbow, Back, Sciatic, Knee, Heel & Foot pain)
- Respiratory System Disorders (Like Asthma, Coughing, or Bronchitis)
- Stroke (during the recover phase)